Here are a few reasons why you might have trouble loading the game:
1. The game application’s cache may be causing issues. You can resolve these problems by clearing old cache data. To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. Open the Settings of your device.
2. Go to the Application Manager.
3. Select Stormfall: Rise of Balur from the list.
4. Tap “Clear cache.”
2. The device may be overloaded if too many applications are running. Please close all running applications and relaunch the Stormfall: Rise of Balur app.
3. Your internet connection may not be running optimally, or your bandwidth may be overloaded. To resolve this issue, go to your device’s Settings and switch off the Wi-Fi connection. Wait a few minutes, then turn it back on.
4. The game may not be updated to the latest version. You can update it on the Google Play Market.
If problems persist, please provide a screenshot of the error in your reply. We will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.