When creating your bug report, try to write clear and simple sentences. Make sure the title of your report is relevant to the issue. This will make your report easier to find with the search function.
The bug fixing process begins with our developers attempting to reproduce the reported error. They will use your bug report as an instruction guide.
Thus, it is essential to make a step-by-step guide for reproducing the bug. Please include the following information:
- The platform you play on (e.g., Facebook, VK, Plarium.com)
- The server where you play (e.g., Glorious Valley, The Thracian Frontier, The Ridge of Epirus)
- The feature that causes the issue (Unit training, raiding, etc.)
- The exact steps you made before the bug occurred
- Any special conditions that caused the bug (active events, applied bonuses, etc.)
- The expected result
- The actual outcome
If possible, please attach screenshots of these steps.
An ideal bug report would look as follows:
Title: Italian localization. Text in the “Spartan Training” progress bar overlaps the progress indicator.
Server: “The Glorious Valley”
Feature: Progress bar for Spartan Training
Special Conditions: the Italian language is switched on, Spartans Training is in progress.
Step 1: Go to your City, and check the panel on top of the screen
Step 2: Change the language to Italian
Step 3: Reload the game and recheck the top panel
Expected result: The text and progress indicators are displayed in full and do not overlap each other
Actual outcome: “The text in the Spartan Training” progress bar overlaps the progress indicators:
We hope that these instructions have made the process of reporting a bug easier to understand.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts in helping us to improve the game.