In order to develop your City and seize the upper hand in warfare, the best tactical minds have come together to develop a series of special Items. Some of these Items will provide a significant bonus to your Units. You can find these in the "My Items" panel located in the bottom left corner of your screen, or within the Market in the "Special" section of the "Misc" tab.
Here are some of them:
- Resource Production +25%: boosts the production of all Resources for a limited period of time.
- Grain Consumption -50%: decreases Grain consumption for a limited period of time.
- Quests Refresher: refreshes your Individual, Coalition, or Dominion Daily Quests. This Item can only be applied 10 times per day.
- Auto Unit Hider: once activated, this Item will send your Units to the Acropolis automatically after they are trained or revived. While the Item is active, any of your Units that arrive at your City from other locations on the Map will also be sent to the Acropolis automatically. This item must be activated for it to be effective, and is only valid for a limited period of time. Please note that this Item will not send the Units that are already stationed in your City to the Acropolis, and that you should do this manually if you wish to protect them.
- Instant Recall: instantly returns your Units and Galleys to your City.
- Position Discovery: adds 10 new Offensive and 10 new Defensive Positions. All Positions added will be at least one Level lower than your current maximum. In order to use this Item, you must have first built the Ephorate and the Oracle, and you must clear out the first five Positions. You can use this Item only once per day.
- Offense and Defense Enhancer: adds an Offensive and Defensive bonus to all Units for a limited period of time. In case of Coalition Attacks, the bonus will be granted to your Units only. Note: your Spying units will also get a bonus from the Offense Enhancer.
- Full Protection: This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won't be able to Raid, order Political Attacks, Besiege, or dispatch Scouts against you so long as this Item is active. IMPORTANT: If you carry out an Offensive Action while your Full Protection is activated, your protection will be canceled.
- Spy Protection: This Item ONLY protects you from being Spied upon. Your enemies won't be able to dispatch Scouts against you while this Item is active. Note: Full Protection and Spy Protection cannot be applied at once, if you have one of them activated, the other will replace it.
- Ghost Army: With this Item, your enemy's Spying Reports will show twice as many Units as you actually have. Your enemy will have no way of knowing that you have activated this Item.
- Experience Booster: This Item will multiply the number of Experience Points you get from any battle.
- City Defense: this Item temporarily improves the Defense of your City.
- Emporium Gatherer: this Item boosts the speed with which Resources are gathered from Emporia. Note: in order to benefit from the boost, you will need to activate this Item before your Units arrive at the Emporium. Any Emporium captured while the Item is active will benefit from accelerated Resource gathering until that Emporium expires.
- Emissary: This temporary Item allows you to sign and/or update two Agreements simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Agreement being signed or updated at the time of the Item's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Market.
- Blacksmith: This temporary Item allows you to break two of your General's Equipment Items into Parts simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Equipment being broken at the time of the Blacksmith's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Market.
If you have too many unwanted Items, you can trade them for Resources at the Market. Click the green icon on an unwanted Item and select how many you want to trade. Remember to improve your Warehouses and Granaries so you will not lose any traded Resources.