Pools of Fate and FidelityRelocation Pools are special items that are used to change a City's location. There are two types of Relocation Pools:
1. Pool of Fidelity
Used to Relocate a City to specific coordinates on the Map.
2. Pool of Fate
Used to Relocate a City to RANDOM coordinates on the Map.
REMEMBER: Once you move your City, you CANNOT move it back to its previous location!
On the Map, you will see areas called Vacant Lots. These are places where Cities can be moved. A Vacant Lot is created when a City relocates, or when a player is inactive for a very long time.
Vacant Lots cannot be raided, besieged, spied upon, etc. HOWEVER, your Units will be returned to you if:
- you send Units to a City that is turned into a Vacant Lot while your Units are travelling there.
Keep in mind: When a Player uses a Pool, any Units stationed at his or her City (either for Sieges or as Reinforcements) will move along with the City.
IMPORTANT: If you accept any trade offers from the Market, wait for the Galleys to arrive at your City before you relocate!
Galley exchanges between players (those not sent through the Port) will be delivered normally, though transit times may increase in accordance with updated City coordinates.
To purchase the Pools of Fate or Fidelity:
1. Go to the Market.
2. Select the "Misc." tab.
3. Choose the "Special" tab and click "Purchase" on the Relocation Pool of your choice.
You may activate a Pool via any of the following means:
- Click the "Apply" button in the "Special" tab at the Market, then follow the steps in the window that appears.
- Go to the Map and select "City Relocation" from the menu panel.
- Go to the Map, hover your mouse over any City, and click the "Find Vacant Lots" button from the pop up menu.
If a City's location is changed, its coordinates in your Bookmarks will be updated automatically.