In order to develop your Castle and seize the upper hand in warfare, the best minds have come together to develop a series of special Items. Some of these Items will provide your Units with a significant bonus. These Items can be found in the "My Items" panel located in the bottom left corner of your screen. You can also find them at the Black Market (go to the "Special" section of the "Misc" tab).
Here are some of them:
- Resource Production +25%: boosts the production of all Resources for a limited period of time.
- Food Consumption -50%: decreases Food consumption for a limited period of time.
- Quests Refresher: refreshes your Individual, League, or Paragon Divine Quests. This Item can only be applied 10 times per day.
- Auto Unit Hider: once activated, this Item will send your Units to the Catacombs automatically after they are trained or revived. While the Item is active, any of your Units that arrive at your Castle from other locations on the Map will also be sent to the Catacombs automatically. This Item must be activated for it to be effective, and is only valid for a limited period of time. Please note that this Item will not send the Units that are already stationed in your Castle to the Catacombs, and that you should do this manually if you wish to protect them.
- Instant Recall: instantly returns your Units and Caravans to your Castle.
- Battleground Hunt: adds 10 new Offensive and 10 new Defensive Battlegrounds. All Battlegrounds added will be at least one Level lower than your current maximum. In order to use this Item, you must have first built the House of Scrolls and the Eagle's Nest, and you must clear out the first five Battlegrounds. You can use this Item only once per day.
- Offense and Defense Enhancer: adds an Offensive and Defensive bonus to all Units for a limited period of time. In case of League Attacks, the bonus will be granted to your Units only. Note: your Spying units will also get a bonus from the Offense Enhancer;
- Weor's Protection: This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies shall be unable to Raid, invoke Sorcery Spells, Besiege, or dispatch Spies against you so long as this Item is active. IMPORTANT: If you carry out an Offensive Action while your Weor's Protection is activated, your protection shall be canceled.
- Spy Protection: This Item protects you from being Spied upon. Your enemies won't be able to dispatch Spies against you while this Item is active. Note: Weor's Protection and Spy Protection cannot be applied at once, if you have one of them activated, the other will replace it.
- Spirit Army: With this Item, your enemy's Spying Reports shall show twice as many Units as you actually have. Your enemy shall have no way of knowing that you have activated this Item.
- Experience Booster: This Item shall multiply the number of Experience Points you get from any battle.
- Castle Defense: this Item temporarily improves the Defense of your Castle.
- Hamlet Gatherer: this Item boosts the speed with which Resources are gathered from Hamlets. Note: in order to benefit from the boost, you will need to activate this Item before your Units arrive at the Hamlet. Any Hamlet captured while the Item is active will benefit from hastened Resource gathering until that Hamlet expires.
- Sage: This temporary Item allows you to discover and/or upgrade two Lost Arts simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Lost Art being discovered or upgraded at the time of the Item's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Black Market.
- Merchant: This temporary Item allows you to sell two Hero Equipment Items simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Equipment being sold at the time of the Merchant's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Black Market.
If you have too many unwanted Items, you can trade them for Resources at the Black Market. Click the green icon on an unwanted Item and select how many you want to trade. Remember to improve your Warehouses and Barns so you will not lose any traded Resources.