There are a number of reasons you might be notified that payment was unsuccessful:
1. The bank that issued your card has declined your payment. This might happen if:
- There are insufficient funds on your card
- Your card does not support international transactions
- Your card has failed a security check
2. PayPal has failed to process the purchase. You can find possible reasons for that, as well as troubleshooting tips, here.
3. Your payment has been automatically flagged as non-secure
How to fix the issue?
You can submit a request to our Payment Support team. Click here, or find the Contact Support button in the FAQ.
Then follow these steps:
- Select the "I cannot make a payment" form
- Find the "Choose what best applies to you" section
- Select "My payment is not being accepted"
- Fill out the remainder of the form