OverviewCaptain, in order to further develop your Haven or seize the upper hand in warfare, the best minds have developed a series of special Items. You can get your hands on these Items by heading to the Smuggler's Den (go to the "Special" section of the "Misc" tab).
Here are some of them:
- Resource Production +25%: boosts the production of all Resources for a limited period of time.
- Rum Consumption -50%: decreases Unit Rum consumption for a limited period of time.
- Quests Refresher: refreshes your Individual, Brotherhood, or Prestige Daily Quests. This Item can be used only 10 times per day.
- Auto Crew Hider: once activated, this Item will send your Units to the Harbor automatically after they are trained or restored. While the Item is active, any of your Units that arrive at your Haven from other locations on the Map will also be sent to the Harbor automatically. This item must be activated for it to be effective, and is only valid for a limited period of time. Please note that this Item will not send the Crew that is already stationed in your Haven to the Harbor, and that you should do this manually if you wish to protect them.
- Instant Recall: instantly returns your Units and Galleons to your Haven.
- Prize Hunt: adds 10 new Offensive and 10 new Defensive Prizes. All Prizes added will be at least one Level lower than your current maximum. In order to use this Item, you need to have built the Observatory and Lighthouse, as well as cleared out the first five Prizes. You can use this Item only once per day.
- Offense and Defense Enhancer: adds an Offensive and Defensive bonus to all Units for a limited period of time. In case of Massed Attacks, the bonus will be granted to your Units only. Note: your Scouting units will also get a bonus from the Offense Enhancer;
- Full Protection: This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won't be able to Raid, launch Tactical Units, Blockade, or Scout you so long as this Item is active. IMPORTANT: If you carry out an Offensive Action while your Full Protection is activated, your Protection will be canceled.
- Scouting Protection: This Item ONLY protects you from being Scouted. Your enemies won't be able to Scout you while this Item is active. Note: Full Protection and Scouting Protection cannot be active at the same time. If one is already active, the other will replace it.
- Decoy Army: With this Item, your enemy's Scouting Reports will show twice as many Units as ye actually have. Yer enemy will have no way of knowing that ye have activated this Item.
- Experience Booster: This Item will multiply the number of Experience Points ye get from any battle.
- Haven Defense: this Item temporarily improves the Defense of your Haven.
- Treasure Gatherer: this Item boosts the speed with which Resources are gathered from Treasure Island. Note: in order to benefit from the boost, you will need to activate this Item before your Units arrive at the Treasure Island. Any Treasure Island captured while the Item is active will benefit from hastened Resource gathering until that Treasure Island expires.