1. Portals of Great Precision
Used to relocate a Stronghold to SPECIFIC coordinates on the Map.
2. Portals of Randomness
Used to relocate a Stronghold to RANDOM coordinates on the Map.
REMEMBER: Once you move your Stronghold, you CANNOT move it back to its previous location!
On the Map, you will see areas called Vacant Sites. These are free locations to which Strongholds can be moved. A Vacant Site is created when a Stronghold relocates, or when a player is inactive for a very long time. Inactive players' Strongholds will be automatically relocated the next time they log in.
Vacant Sites cannot be raided, scouted, captured, or otherwise directly interacted with by your army.
Interactions with Vacant Sites work as follows:
- If you send Units to a Stronghold that is turned into a Vacant Site while your Units are still travelling, your Units will be returned to your Stronghold.
- If you send Galleys to a Stronghold and it is turned into a Vacant Site, they will reach their destination, unload their cargo, then return to your Stronghold. If a Stronghold becomes a Vacant Site whilst its Units are stationed elsewhere (as Reinforcements, etc.), those Units will remain wherever they are stationed.
To purchase Portals:
1. Go to the Black Market.
2. Select the "Items." tab.
3. Open the "Misc" tab.
4. Press "Get" on the Portal of your choice.
You may activate a Portal via any of the following means:
- Within the "My Items" tab of the Black Market, find your available Portals and press "Apply". Then, simply follow the steps in the pop-up window.
- Go to the Map and select "Stronghold Relocation" from the menu panel.
- Go to the Map, select any Stronghold, and press the "Find Vacant Sites" button from the pop-up menu.
If a Stronghold's location is changed, its coordinates in your Bookmarks will be updated automatically.