Quick guide how to locate your troops
Use filters on the upper panel to separate your Units from the reinforcements of the allies.
Troops will go right into the Catacombs automatically in the following cases:
- you activated Auto Troop Hider;
- they return from the Stash after its depletion;
- the Stronghold you attacked changed its location.
Look over the squads stationed at captured Stashes.
Emitter, the Clan HQ, and SectorsReview the troops stationed as reinforcement at the Obelisks and Strongholds.
- In Transit
Revise the troops en route to a target or back to your Stronghold.
- Warfare reports
Check out warfare reports. Your Units could be killed in battles.
The number of the stored battle reports is limited. New battle reports replace the old ones if the limit is reached. You get much more warfare reports when your Clan participates in multiple battles on Obelisks. Some of these reports will be replaced with the new ones before you manage to read them. Try checking all available reports at the earliest possible moment.
Bonus troops for events and quests
Units which you get as a reward for completion of Quests, Tournaments, personal or Clan achievements are added directly into the Catacombs.
Bonus troops from the Battlegrounds
Units which you get as a reward will marsh to your Stronghold together with the main battle squad returning from the Battleground.
The force of my army in the Clan Hall Statistics has recently decreased
It does not always mean that some of your troops were destroyed when you check the Clan Hall Statistics and notice that Defensive or Offensive force of your troops has decreased.
How it works:
- Clan Hall Statistics get updated once per 3 hours.
- It compares the current total Offence and Defence power of your Units with the total power of your Units at the time of your latest activity last week. This type of Statistics is maintained within 7 days: from Sunday 00:00 UTC till Sunday 00:00 UTC.
- All Defence and Offence bonuses for the battle characteristics of your units, except for bonus from the Legendary troops, are counted toward the Statistics tab in the Clan Hall. The bonus from the Legendary troops is applied right at the moment when the battle occurs.
Let's say, at the latest login time last Sunday, you had Units worth 1 million of Offensive points in total. What you will see in the Clan Statistics is the result of comparison of your current Unit power with its value on the previous week.
The value of your Defence and Offence stats can decrease because some bonuses deactivated:
- You have swapped or removed some Champion’s Equipment Items.
- Action time of the Defense and Offense Enhancer has expired.
- Action time of the Fire Born Status has deactivated.
E.g., if you had an active Fire Born Status at the time of the last action in the last week, but now is already expired, you can see that the total power of your troops decreased even though you had not engaged in any Battle.
According to our Refund Policy, we provide compensations only in situations when a loss occurred due to a verified bug. If you suppose that loss occurred due to some error, please create a bug report in the related Forum section, specify steps to reproduce the issue and attach screenshots illustrating it there. Our specialists will gladly investigate your case.
Select a game to submit a bug report: