Please note that the easiest way for someone to enter your game account is to gain access to the email address or social network profile that you use to log into the game.
- Never share your account login information (yes, even with your league members and even when you go on vacation)
- Never share login information to the email connected to your account
- Never enter your account password anywhere else online
- Never open suspicious links in messages
- Never run suspicious applications on your computer
- Never buy any resources offered outside the game bank
- Never use third-party software that promises in-game benefits.
- Never buy accounts
If you have forwarded your login and password to anybody, please reset access to your game account via your email address.If your email was hacked, please contact the Support Team of your email provider.
Plarium claims no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses. Thus, please bear in mind that email and social network security is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder.
Please note that from a game management perspective, the account holder is considered to be the player who currently has access to the account. For this reason, the Support Team does not have any additional means to check and investigate cases when several players claim to be the owner of one account. We are forced to reject all requests to terminate another user’s access to an account, as the identification of the proper owner of the account is not possible.
To find out more about Plarium's security policy, see Security Policy.
We have implemented a password reset feature to help you with regaining access to your account. In addition, if you play our games via plarium.com, in your profile interface, you are able to check your latest login sessions along with the associated IP addresses.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your personal information to anyone. Change your passwords on a regular basis. Never open suspicious links in spam messages.
To find out more about how you can secure your account, see Protecting your account data.