We understand that payment issues can be frustrating, and we try to do everything in our power to resolve them.
Below, you will find some of the reasons why you might be notified that a payment was unsuccessful.
1. The bank that issued your card has declined your payment.
This could be for one of several reasons, including:
- there are insufficient funds on your card;
- your card does not support international transactions;
- your card has failed an issuer security check.
2. PayPal has failed to process the purchase:
You can find possible reasons for that, as well as troubleshooting tips, here.
3. Your payment has been automatically flagged as potentially non-secure.
If you play on the plarium.com website, you are welcome to submit a request to our Payment support team by completing the "I cannot make a payment" form and choosing the following option: "My payment is not being accepted". We will check the information on our side.
If you play on Facebook, you will need to contact Facebook support directly since all purchases go through their system and there is no way for Plarium to investigate the reason for the declined payment from our side.
Please note that you can always try using an alternative payment method to complete your purchase.